An American drowned at 4pm on Friday after being pulled away by the current on Carmen beach, located in Santa Teresa de Cóbano, Puntarenas. The body of the victim, Bryan Sommer, age 50 was discovered floating in the surf and after being declared dead was taken to the Judicial Morgue in San Joaquín de Flores, Heredia.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Fish inspections yield dismal labeling practices
- Pristine Pacific region is the next marine reserve
- Nationwide crackdown on crime to begin May 1
- Water bill for some yields staggering jump in cost
- Issues important to expats unlikely to be in judicial report
- Inactive corporations may be taxed if law passes
- Discovery lends name to new eco-tourism project
- Lack of permits and water crisis mar planned park
- U.S. officials say cartel links with terrorism likely
- Guardacostas rescues U.S. family
January 19, 2016 (3:04) Courses to humanize doctors From a patient's perspective that utilizes the CAJA system in Guanacaste on a regular basis,...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:52) Police charged with planting evidence go free Public employees, especially those involved in law enforcement, should be held to a higher standa...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:46) Police charged with planting evidence go free Makes you want to stay high, on the hillside, doesn't it.
High on a hillside
July 5, 2013 (4:57) Police charged with planting evidence go free I used to think that someday the CR criminal justice system would become part of the 21st century...
- Nadine Wayne