A new e-commerce platform, titicupon.com launched on Wednesday, offering discounts of at least 50 percent on hotels, travel related services, concerts, movies, theater, restaurants, spas, medicine, health, fitness and beauty. The site requires a major credit card, and a cell phone to confirm purchases via text message.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Scientists zero in on origin of fungus killing all the frogs
- Casa Presidencial ax falls on two more
- Motorists need to be alert for Cartago train
- Don Burro comes to the rescue
- Nicaragua dumps canal plan, giving Costa Rica an option
- There will be another July 4 picnic this year<br>
- Expats have great electronic tools to beat high prices
- Monsanto wins a U.S. case over seed patent
- How to make some money at the feria . . or not
- Arrests made in home invasion murder
May 17, 2013 (10:53) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center They have as much, or more, than most of the store in Costa Rica. Perhaps Walmart is not for eve...
May 17, 2013 (10:43) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center Maybe they will have something someone might want to buy.
shaking my head
May 17, 2013 (9:31) Congressman call for resignation of Laura Chinchilla Politics as usual. Why does the press bother to cover this stuff?
May 16, 2013 (3:04) Man killed in machine gun attack Hear, hear Bat Vegan! Dope smuggling and addiction are two completely different societal issues. ...
- carol bingley