The Superintendency of Telecommunications (Sutel) is looking for a company to administer the nationwide telephone number directory. The move comes following a mandate that Costa Rica provide telephone number portability, and offer consumers the ability to change phone providers and keep their number.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Scientists zero in on origin of fungus killing all the frogs
- Casa Presidencial ax falls on two more
- Motorists need to be alert for Cartago train
- Don Burro comes to the rescue
- Nicaragua dumps canal plan, giving Costa Rica an option
- There will be another July 4 picnic this year<br>
- Expats have great electronic tools to beat high prices
- Monsanto wins a U.S. case over seed patent
- How to make some money at the feria . . or not
- Arrests made in home invasion murder
May 20, 2013 (12:55) DEA considers reopening cases against Colombian who gave plane to President Laura Chinchilla I wonder if the plane had cash in it going to Colombia and powder coming back? Would have been a...
May 17, 2013 (10:53) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center They have as much, or more, than most of the store in Costa Rica. Perhaps Walmart is not for eve...
May 17, 2013 (10:43) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center Maybe they will have something someone might want to buy.
shaking my head
May 17, 2013 (9:31) Congressman call for resignation of Laura Chinchilla Politics as usual. Why does the press bother to cover this stuff?
- Bruce Simpson