Among other restrictions, proposed health regulations will eliminate the sale of packages of less than 20 cigarettes. The final rules are expected for the signature of the president on June 26th.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Ailing expat trapped in Costa Rica
- On the planetary scale, Turrialba was just a burp
- Whales suffer slow death from fishing gear tangles
- Expat has a rough time with city hall
- Bar and restaurant owners organize against much higher fees
- Here are some ways to manage your projects and your life
- Congress may get a chance to vote on law hurting expats
- Scientists zero in on origin of fungus killing all the frogs
- Casa Presidencial ax falls on two more
- Motorists need to be alert for Cartago train
May 24, 2013 (11:31) Finance presidential aircraft with departure tax Raising the airport tax to pay for a jet? Are they willing to put that on the breakdown of where...
shaking my head
May 23, 2013 (11:34) Police office arrested for poaching wildlife Costa Rica needs to clamp down on lawbreaking public officials, especially those involved in law ...
May 22, 2013 (8:21) Chaos on the train to Cartago As always the idiots can not even run a train....... Just like the government - does not work.
May 22, 2013 (8:14) Finance presidential aircraft with departure tax Same old CR. Spend money on what??? This is a 2nd world so why do they need a jet? CR says we ...