Average real wages grew by 1.7 percent annually from 2000 to 2010, while the real minimum wage increased by only 1 percent. A new method for calculating the minimum wage is hoped to reduce inequality in the private sector.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Motorists need to be alert for Cartago train
- Don Burro comes to the rescue
- Nicaragua dumps canal plan, giving Costa Rica an option
- There will be another July 4 picnic this year<br>
- Expats have great electronic tools to beat high prices
- Monsanto wins a U.S. case over seed patent
- How to make some money at the feria . . or not
- Arrests made in home invasion murder
- Scientist unravel genome of magnificent scarlet macaw
- President wants to put a lid on utility and fuel prices
May 17, 2013 (10:53) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center They have as much, or more, than most of the store in Costa Rica. Perhaps Walmart is not for eve...
May 17, 2013 (10:43) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center Maybe they will have something someone might want to buy.
shaking my head
May 17, 2013 (9:31) Congressman call for resignation of Laura Chinchilla Politics as usual. Why does the press bother to cover this stuff?
May 16, 2013 (3:04) Man killed in machine gun attack Hear, hear Bat Vegan! Dope smuggling and addiction are two completely different societal issues. ...
- carol bingley