An American identified by authorities as Frederick Bruce Corbit, age 60 was found dead on Monday at a beachfront cabin located in Samara, Nicoya. Reports are that the man lived alone at the cabin for several months and an autopsy will be performed in order to determine the the cause of death. Police who arrived on the scene said that a head injury was apparent.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Motorists need to be alert for Cartago train
- Don Burro comes to the rescue
- Nicaragua dumps canal plan, giving Costa Rica an option
- There will be another July 4 picnic this year<br>
- Expats have great electronic tools to beat high prices
- Monsanto wins a U.S. case over seed patent
- How to make some money at the feria . . or not
- Arrests made in home invasion murder
- Scientist unravel genome of magnificent scarlet macaw
- President wants to put a lid on utility and fuel prices
May 17, 2013 (10:53) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center They have as much, or more, than most of the store in Costa Rica. Perhaps Walmart is not for eve...
May 17, 2013 (10:43) Walmart invests $70 million in distribution center Maybe they will have something someone might want to buy.
shaking my head
May 17, 2013 (9:31) Congressman call for resignation of Laura Chinchilla Politics as usual. Why does the press bother to cover this stuff?
May 16, 2013 (3:04) Man killed in machine gun attack Hear, hear Bat Vegan! Dope smuggling and addiction are two completely different societal issues. ...
- carol bingley