An American identified by authorities as Frederick Bruce Corbit, age 60 was found dead on Monday at a beachfront cabin located in Samara, Nicoya. Reports are that the man lived alone at the cabin for several months and an autopsy will be performed in order to determine the the cause of death. Police who arrived on the scene said that a head injury was apparent.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- The start of my career 52 years ago
- Watch out for the lightning
- Dominical reports a dengue outbreak
- Rail institute loan looks like another financial train wreck
- Reporter detained for photographing police
- Government vows to rebuild Limón's Black Star Line
- Bill contains super deals for electric vehicle buyers
- Referendum possible to double minimum wage
- Peace might bring more Colombians, vice president says
- Tamarindo crocs are tragedies in waiting
January 19, 2016 (3:04) Courses to humanize doctors From a patient's perspective that utilizes the CAJA system in Guanacaste on a regular basis,...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:52) Police charged with planting evidence go free Public employees, especially those involved in law enforcement, should be held to a higher standa...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:46) Police charged with planting evidence go free Makes you want to stay high, on the hillside, doesn't it.
High on a hillside
July 5, 2013 (4:57) Police charged with planting evidence go free I used to think that someday the CR criminal justice system would become part of the 21st century...
- Nadine Wayne