An American identified by authorities as Frederick Bruce Corbit, age 60 was found dead on Monday at a beachfront cabin located in Samara, Nicoya. Reports are that the man lived alone at the cabin for several months and an autopsy will be performed in order to determine the the cause of death. Police who arrived on the scene said that a head injury was apparent.
Subscribe to Free Email List
- Expats seem to favor an end to the war on drugs
- Annual park stamp honors Las Baulas
- We urge Costa Rica to just say no to war on drugs
- U.N. steps up campaign for Central American kids
- Myths proliferate as the elections approach
- Washington meeting features two agendas
- Apparently really happy means more taxes
- Battle over music fees becomes public
- Lawmakers get Paris climate accord
- Moving money for legitimate purposes is more difficult
January 19, 2016 (3:04) Courses to humanize doctors From a patient's perspective that utilizes the CAJA system in Guanacaste on a regular basis,...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:52) Police charged with planting evidence go free Public employees, especially those involved in law enforcement, should be held to a higher standa...
shaking my head
July 5, 2013 (7:46) Police charged with planting evidence go free Makes you want to stay high, on the hillside, doesn't it.
High on a hillside
July 5, 2013 (4:57) Police charged with planting evidence go free I used to think that someday the CR criminal justice system would become part of the 21st century...
- Nadine Wayne